Wednesday, November 17, 2004

JAZAN WILD Update

The Big News is that the JAZAN WILD cd is now done and being mastered. It was produced by none other than the legendary Bob Kulick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw Bob at the Gene Simmons Asshole release party and thought how cool would it be if he would produce the cd. (Bob is currently producing Paul Stanley's new solo cd)  Curt Cuomo had become very busy working with Guns and Roses, that I know I had to find a new producer. I love Curt and think the world of him, (I co-wrote 3 song with him on this cd) but I knew it would take to long to get the cd done at his studio. Seeing Bob at Gene's Party was fate. I didn't talk to him until 3 weeks later. He is the most incredible person. I knew I was in good hands right from the start. It was a match made in heaven and the results speak for themselves.

Please check out the sound clips on the music page at
http://www.jazanwild.com We will be shopping the cd to labels and hope to have it released soon!!!!!!!!!!! On the comic book front! , all the art is done and we hope to release the book at the same time as the cd. I am so proud of both these creations, I everyone digs it!!!!!!!--- I want to give a special thanks to Joop at KissKollector.com (find a link on the links page). He has been very supportive and a great guy. He will have a super cool Bob Kulick interview in their 50th issue out this month. There will also be a JAZAN WILD mention as well. You can also see a picture of me and Eric Singer in last months KissKollector issue.---